We respect the privacy of everyone who visits any digital platform of Indian Institute of Cosmetology Trichology & Nutrition Pvt. Ltd. (IICTN). The sole purpose of our digital platform is to inform you of who we are and what we do. The personal information like: name, mobile, email, qualification etc. is to provide you with the required / most suitable services or information you are seeking from IICTN.
Please keep in mind that any information you post on or send through the Website’s discussion forums, chat rooms, or messaging functions are publicly available / visible and not confidential. If you disclose your Personal Information or other personally sensitive data through such channels, it may be gathered and used by others, then IICTN shall not be liable for any resulting claims, losses, or damages.
Use of your Personal Information by IICTN
IICTN may use your personal information to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you.
- Process applications or requests submitted by you.
- Provide you with relevant information.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- Process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
- Provide technical support.
- Verify any online payment, telephone payment, and pre-paid card transactions, which are solely processed through third-party service providers with their own privacy policies for which we are not responsible. IICTN does not store your credit card, debit card or internet banking information.
- To investigate alleged fraud, infringement, or other misconduct.
- To send you newsletters.
- To inform you about other products, services, events, and promotions available from IICTN or its affiliates. We may also use your Personal Information to contact you via surveys or other research regarding your opinion of any current and potential services.
We may disclose your Personal Information without notice if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of IICTN and
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the digital platform or the public.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer / laptop, mobile device for uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies; please refer to your web browser’s instructions. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience certain interactive features of the Website.
IICTN maymonitor use misuse of IICTN data and training material transmitted to you for only your individual sole purpose and retains any and all data for use. You may transmit through our servers without limitation, communications sent through or posted on the Website’s discussion forums, chat rooms, and messaging functions, answers whether or not marked “private” by you. You acknowledge and agree in affirmation / your consent is taken as granted for functioning of e- learning/ online classes / examination / assessment etc.
When you access our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, retain for legal and improve our services.
We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve our customized content. Clicking on links may take you to sites outside our domain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other platforms.
We may alert you by email or phone (through sms/call/ WhatsApp etc.) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
When you use certain features on our platform like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, on our social media pages, it will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own decision/ risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
Security of your Personal Information
We use commercially reasonable efforts to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also use industry-standard encryptionto protect certain kinds of information transmitted through the Website, such as your account log-in / password. Unfortunately, there are many factors beyond our control that could result in disclosure of Personal Information or any other information that you provide to us, and no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure, and we disclaim any warranties or representations relating to, the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
If you use a feature requiring payment of a fee, we transmit your credit card data to our bank for processing. If we encounter a problem with payment, we may review the order information with you and our bank to resolve it. We do not otherwise disclose your credit card information.
Other than the above-mentioned sharing of data related to credit card information, we only share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Indian Institute of Cosmetology Trichology & Nutrition Pvt. Ltd. (IICTN) in the following limited circumstances:
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Indian Institute of Cosmetology Trichology & Nutrition Pvt. Ltd. (IICTN) its users or the public as required or permitted by law. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users subscribed to a particular product, or the number of users registered on our platforms.
We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to our specified purposes.
Updating your Personal Information / Interaction
You may review, correct, update, or delete your Personal Information maintained by us. Please provide us with sufficient proof of your identity and appropriate documentation of corrections to be made. You can contact us at: email@example.com or on contact page / feedback system.
Please note that certain Personal Information, such as your date of birth or age, cannot be deleted from a user account unless you cancel your account. We also reserve the right to retain your Personal Information after account cancellation if such information is necessary to resolve any disputes or to comply with legal requirements.
How Long Do We Retain User Data?
Currently, we plan to retain user data while an account is active and for at least 8 years as advised by CA / as advised according to legal and business requirements.
Your Consent to This Policy
BO [Business Ordinance] Clause
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.